Alumni of MKCG Medical college and hospital, Berhampur under the Govt. of Odisha 1990 to 2001. He finished his Bachelor Degree in Medicine and Surgery during 1990 to 1997 and received his Doctor of Medicine [MD] degree in 2001 from the same medical college and hospital.
Currently he is the HOD and Additional Proffesor of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research [JIPMER], Institute of National Importance under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India, Pondicherry.
He is having more than 15 years of teaching and research experience in the field of Toxicology. Currently he is holding the post of Head of the Department of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, JIPMER, Pondicherry.
Highlights of some of his major achievements:
- Guide and Co-Guide for PG students
- Evaluating the PG thesis of Tamil Nadu, Odisha, Andhra and Maharastra
- Area of Interest and Research experience - Asphyxial Death
- Editor for the Journal of Indian Society of Toxicology, Published from the Dept. of Forensic Medicine, JIPMER
- Invited guest lecture to conferences and CMEs
• Presented scientific paper, and Chair the session at regional and national conference
- Articles were published in national and international Journal
- Undergo Training course at Ministry of Health and Family welfare, Govt. of India
• Conducting medico legal and clinical post mortems
- Medico legal consultant to Govt. of Tamilnadu and Pondicherry
- Secretary for the Town Official Language Implementation Committee (TOLIC), Puducherry
- Conducted National and Regional level conferences and CME as Organizing Chairman
- Members of Post Graduate Research Monitoring Committee, JIPMER
- Officer In-Charge of Central Stores, JIPMER
- Members of scientific soceities:
- Life member Indian Society of Toxicology
- Life member Indian Academy of Forensic medicine.
- Life member South Indian medico legal society.
- Life member Indian Medical Association.