Aims and Objectives
- To encourage the study, improve the practice, elevate the standards and promote the cause of Toxicology.
- To highlight the importance and raise the standards of treatment in relation to poisoning.
- To encourage and publish important research in all branches of Toxicology
- To represent internationally the research work carried out in Toxicology in India.
- To advise the Central Govt / State Govt / Union Territory Administration and other governmental bodies on
matters pertaining to Toxicology.
- To organize and arrange meetings and symposia on Toxicology and allied subjects.
- To serve and administer funds, grants, endowments etc., for the furtherance of research in Toxicology.
- To generally do all such things as may widen, improve and develop the education and knowledge of those
actively concerned in the pursuit of the subject of Toxicology