How to Subscribe:
1. All issues will be delivered by Registered parcel/speed-post without any additional charges.
2. The tracking ID with the exact date/time of dispatch of consignment will be intimated to the subscribers on request.
3. All subscriptions are valid for a calendar year (January to December) only.
4. 10% discount for Indian subscription agencies & 20% discount for foreign subscription agencies
5. Discount for foreign institution/individual available on request.
6. Cancellations not allowed except for duplicate payments.
7. Pre-Payment is essential. Demand Draft should be made out in the name of “Editor, Journal of Indian Society of Toxicology”, payable at Ernakulam. Cheques will not be accepted.
8. Claims for missing issues must be made within six months of the issue missed.
9. Online version of all JIST issues available at www.indianjournals.com.
Individual / Institutional subscribers may contact Dr VV Pilay, Treasurer for annual / five year subscriptions through the following contact details:
Poison Control Centre, Dept. of Analytical Toxicology,
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences,
Cochin 682041, Kerala, India
Ph: +91 484-4008056 (Direct), +91 484-4001234 (Ext: 6034, 8096, 8056)
Mobile: +91 9895282388
Fax: +91 484-2802020
For new Subscription & related queries: firstname.lastname@example.org